In its twenty second year, Jewish Family Service re aches out to Chanukah to local Jewish families with children and teens whose families are struggling with finances. Although Chanukah may or may not be a time where gifts are exchanged in every family, w e hope that your family will want to support this gift drive and reach out to those in need. Jewish Family Service expects to serve almost one hundred different local children and teens in 2014.
How can you help?
- Call Jewish Family Service at 757-459-4640
- Shop with your family to purchase new and practical gifts for children and teens in need
- Please drop off your gifts unwrapped so that parents can have the joy of wrapping themselves
- Consider buying extra items
- Gift cards (Visa, Target, Wal-Mart, Kmart, Music Stores, Movie Theaters, Grocery Cards) aregreatly appreciated.
- Send Jewish Family Service a tax deductable monetary donation and Jewish Family Service will do the shopping for you
- Please have Chanukah donations to Jewish Family Service by December 4, 2014.
- Checks need to be payable to Jewish Family Service
and mailed to Jewish Family Service of Tidewater, 260 Grayson Road, Virginia Beach VA 23462 Attention: Maryann Kettyle
- Jewish Family Service assist local Jewish Families in need at all times of the year and will keep any surplus donations throughout 2014-2015.
For more information, contact Maryann Kettyle at 757-459-4640 or email@example.com