Deadline: Wednesday, February 21st Mail drawings to UJCVP 401 City Center Blvd
Newport News, VA 23606
• Create an original drawing or painting related to Purim on 8 ½ x 11 paper only • One entry per person • No chalk or computer-generated art
• Attach entry form (taped or glued, no staples) to back of art with name, address, (parents) phone number, email, grade, school name. Drawings stapled or without entry forms will not be considered.
• A selection of the entries will be displayed at Barnes and Noble in Newport News on February 26th at the Barnes and Noble Book Fundraiser & Purim Celebration from 4pm -7pm and also at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) in Newport News on March 4th at the Community Purim Carnival
• Drawings will not be returned, but may be picked at the JCC March 5th-14th
• Unclaimed drawings will be discarded March 15th.