Book Fest in Your Living Room: Lisa Lillien
Book Fest In Your Living Room Presents:
Lisa Lillien, Hungry Girl Fast & Easy
ZOOM Webinar Live Cooking Demo + Q & A
Sunday, January 17th @ 8pm
Program Passport Members – FREE TICKET!
*Free access for $6 ticket NOT for $30 ticket + book
Email Jessi for your Access Code
Non-Members – $6 for one virtual ticket or
$30 for one virtual ticket + one copy of the book (includes shipping)
Click Here to Register
Not a Program Passport Member?
Click HERE to sign up!
*VIP Meet ‘n Greet at 7pm for guests who purchase the book!**
(a separate meeting link will be sent!)
Hungry Girl creator Lisa Lillien’s #1 bestselling cookbooks and daily emails are all about keeping things easy, while serving up big portions of better-for-you food that tastes great!
Today, more and more people are cooking at home, but they really want to spend less time doing it. So to kick off the new year, Lisa shares her fastest and easiest recipes for meals and snacks in HUNGRY GIRL FAST & EASY: All Natural Recipes in 30 Minutes or Less.
Each recipe calls for just a few simple, everyday ingredients. No mile-long ingredient lists. Just healthy grocery staples and easy-to-follow directions. In the time it takes to watch a sitcom, anyone can whip up a healthy & delicious meal. In fact, many of these recipes only take 10 minutes!
Lisa has loaded HUNGRY GIRL FAST & EASY with super speedy and mouth-watering meals that take 30 minutes or less to make, including:
- Sheet-pan Recipes–Smothered Oven-Fried Chicken Cutlets, Tropical Coconut Shrimp and Fajita-Style Veggie Tacos
- One-pot Recipes–Cheesy Chicken & Cauliflower Rice, “Cheeseburger Heaven,” Spicy Chickpea Chili
- Stir-Fry & Skillet Meals–Garlic-Butter Shrimp with Squash Noodles, Breakfast for Dinner Omelette, Quickie Chicken Picatta
- Salads & Slaws–Chicken Caesar Slaw, Honey BBQ Steak Salad, Pesto Zucchini-Noodle Salad
- 10-minute Power Bowls–Buffalo Chicken Power Bowl, Greek Veggie Power Bowl
- 5-minute Smoothies, 2-ingredient Cake Mugs, and More…
And like all Hungry Girl recipes, the calories counts are small and the portions are large!
YOU WILL RECEIVE THE ZOOM LINK VIA EMAIL 24 HOURS BEFORE THE PROGRAM AND AGAIN 1 HOUR BEFORE.
This is a proprietary link that is unique to you and can’t be shared. If shared, you will not be able to access the program.
Presented in partnership with the Marcus JCC Atlanta and the JCC Literary Consortium
Programs will be recorded and made available to ticket holders for seven days following the event. Please email Book.Festival@atlantajcc.org for access to the link.