June 16th is National Fudge Day and we love any chance to celebrate sweets (especially chocolate)!
Follow this super simple recipe or make your own – either way – eat some fudge, post your photos on our UJC Facebook Page
or email your photos to Jessi Malkin to be entered in our gift card raffle!
- 3 cups (525 grams) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) butter
- 1 cup (125 grams) chopped walnuts or pecans optional
- Line an 8-inch baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil, leaving some overhang for easy removal. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and butter to a large saucepan and place over medium heat. Stir continuously until the chocolate chips are fully melted and the mixture is smooth.
- Remove from the heat and scoop the mixture into the prepared baking dish. Spread around into one even layer.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until fully chilled and the fudge is firm. Remove from the pan using the overhang from the parchment paper or foil, slice the fudge into pieces, and enjoy.